We are committed to finding sustainable projects that will make this world a better place. That’s why we work with organizations regardless of whether or not they have sufficient funding to implement the project. We get it – raising funds is hard, takes time, and needs a compelling story to achieve your goal.
At Ubuntu Design Group, we work with non-profits and other organizations at different stages of project development. If we think your project will change the world, we will work with you to tell your story and raise the resources necessary to improve lives.
Follow these steps to get discounted services to help you fundraise and then implement your world changing project:
1. Share with us your great project concept/idea
2. Make sure the organization has a qualified team to see the project through completion
3. Sign a contract with Ubuntu to use Ubuntu services post fundraising
4. Depending on what the organization needs, we’ll do the conceptual design and specific related services such as: storytelling, grant writing & budget estimation
5. The funds raised will pay for the initial storytelling and design services
6. Client pays remaining discounted rate post fundraising
WE WORK WITH:
non-profits, foundations, social conscious enterprises, municipalities
focused on addressing sustainable solutions for poverty, housing, education and health.
Measuring Impact: Measuring building impact over a period of 5 years. This helps our clients to have a track record of success, which enables them to ascertain more funding for future initiatives.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org